Moonstone Quarry hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
“Maybe you should hang out with my crowd,” Eirlys laughed, not at all expecting that the stranger would ever take her up on the offer. She tossed a grin he couldn’t see over her shoulder, but it snuck into her voice like a caress as she teased him. “Good,” she said, alluding to one of Lotte’s stories without really thinking about it. “I mean, I wouldn’t want you to turn into a pumpkin after midnight, princess,” she quipped. Her tail flicked saucily to match her amusement, and in the darkness it was hard to tell whether she was hitting Drogon or their surroundings — but impossibly, she saw light up ahead. “Drogon,” she whispered, her pace slowing. “N-Näetkö tuon?” Her voice trembled, but her body was drawn taut with excitement, not fear.

Nose to the ground and shoulder to the wall, Eirlys felt her way along carefully — and when she bumped into a stalagmite that was nearly as tall as she was, her heart jumped uneasily. Taking a minute to compose herself, she stopped moving and simply blew out a huff of a breath. “This is so fucking cool,” she exulted in a shaky whisper, having inherited her father’s expletives as well as his accent. She leaned against the spike in the ground to catch her breath.
Messages In This Thread
RE: hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin - by Eirlys - February 15, 2018, 11:09 PM