ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
"trespassing scenarios are non-consent, meaning damage will be done to your character without your permission" - Chusi won't hurt her, but I will assume Chusi is indeed pushing her <3.

Chusi froze, floofy tail high in the air as her eyes widened. To say that she was surprised to see the female rushing toward her like she was the greatest thing on earth was a huge understatement. She was completely baffled and unsure and hardly concerned about her border work anymore. Had she met this gi-... and that was when it clicked. Who else but her own lost family would react so lovingly to simply spotting her? E-Eirlys? She asked, not knowing how the first white ball of fluff had turned into a mocha-chocolate dessert.

She suddenly felt really bad about not having recognized her immediately. She had been thinking of them, but to find them so close to her current home was... Miraculous, she would say. I-uh-whut-I did wanna, but... Her eyes shot from side to side, back to her sister, and then she turned to look behind her. They were IN Grimnismal. Wylla would not be happy about this if she found out. We needa getcha outta 'ere 'fur they see ya. She said, turning to nose Eirlys towards the border. Questions could come later, but she'd not let her sister be caught on pack lands.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Chusi - February 22, 2018, 03:37 PM