ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

Ceallach let out a sharp growl as Eirlys got too frantic and ended up going the wrong direction. He should have stopped her before this point but it was too late for that. Chusi set into her, trying to shove Eirlys. Ceallach got more defensive, letting out a snarl as he started working his way towards the pair. "Let go of my sister!" He shouted loudly, a cold ice filling his veins as two more wolves descended upon his sweet sister. She hadn't meant it - Chusi had set her off, it had been their abandoning adopted sibling. She just couldn't stop hurting the family, could she? 

"She slid on the ice and fell!" Ceallach called out, trying to make sure that he too, didn't fall. If they did continue to react aggressively and moved to do more damage to Eirlys - a thought that brought a sharp pounding to his head with a dark rumble like roar only Ceallach could hear - he would need to be able to get her out of there. "Let me take her out of here, we'll never return to these shores.." He didn't know if they would listen to his shouted plea but whatever it took, Ceallach would do. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Ceallach - February 24, 2018, 10:22 PM