ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
@Eirlys - I would love one after what I see what this thread becomes! Chusi can go after her if that's what you mean :)

She nosed and nosed harder to get her dear sister out of their lands as quick as possible. Her ears flicked at what she assumed was going to be a question about home. Home? was there home still where she had left it? Then what the hell were Eirlys and... did she spot that right... Ceallach(?!) doing all the way out here. There was little time to think about that though as the thundering of paws on sand approached.

No! She shrieked as Wylla came rushing to her "aid". When her teeth hooked on Eirlys muzzle was when she tried to wurm herself between the two. In the corner of her eye did she see the advancing form of her boyfriend (yes! Perhaps he would help her!) but it quickly turned grimmer for the two Fearghal sisters. Stop it! Please! She yelled at the two.

THAT'S MAH DARNED SISTAH YA LUNATICS!! She shouted louder, hoping to put an end to their attack. Her ears flicked when Eirlys called for her, but hesitated to follow. She frowned at her sister with a slight shake of her head whenever she would turn to look, dropping to the floor without a pardon - bum on the cold sand.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Chusi - February 26, 2018, 01:56 PM