ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

Okay, last one for Ceallach in this thread - thank you guys for my mostly cameo additions! I'll be watching eagerly for the outcome to this!

So many things happened and Ceallach wished in a way he was closer. It might escalate more however, and while Eirlys wasn't much of a fighter (even as infants, Roarke was the most battle-ready of them all) Ceallach didn't think he ranked that much incredibly higher. He would have given his own life however if it meant his sister was safe. He could faintly smell blood mingled with the bitter smell of the sea, his stomach rolling a bit. There was no doubt that it was Eirlys'. The screaming of his sister instructing them both to run set him on edge and once he finally saw her he pointed his head out towards the open plane. "Let's get the hell out of here," He said gruffly and barely turned back to see if Chusi was coming. 

He didn't care. He hoped she wasn't. 

Unaware at that exact moment her garbled words had landed her in even more trouble with her Alpha Ceallach was focused entirely on getting Eirlys to safety which meant much further away from the shore and the pack that inhabited it. Once they had more land between them Ceallach would feel better. Leaving the shore and the pack behind them, Ceallach gently nudged his sister's shoulder. "We'll get Täti to clean you up." He said softly. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Ceallach - February 27, 2018, 09:13 PM