ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had always been a defiant girl - that became very apparent when she had simply left her mother somewhere to go with a man that wasn't even her father. When it came to wrong and right, Chusi always thought she knew which was which. Wylla attacking her sister without question as she was handling the situation perfectly fine on her own, was wrong, but defending the pack was right. Chusi defending her friend from a beating he didn't completely deserve was right, but so was being hard on your members when they had done something you weren't pleased about. Wylla and Chusi both had good reasons for doing the things they did, and one could argue whether one was more right for doing it than the other, but it mostly came down to an individual to decide themselves.

What Chusi hadn't expected was for Wylla to be so merciless as to kick her out. Chusi had been as much of a provider as the rest, knew their lands and beyond, had a lovely relationship with her brother (did she know that yet? Had Ingram told her?) and had generally been rather nice to the alpha when there wasn't a shitstorm brewing.

With a dangerous growl did the bigger female defend herself, making her way toward the border slowly as soon as she could. This situation wasn't worth it. She had found her family, had their scents to follow, and surely... surely Ingram wanted to come with her too. Even now he seemed hurt to see her leave, so what was keeping him from standing up for her with an heroic "If she goes, I go too"?

Ingram... come with meh - please? She nearly pleaded, still making her way as far as possible from Wylla. She drooped, ears flattening over her finely-crafted skull, eyes sparkling with hope that he would simply follow her and start anew somewhere else. The best sister in the world wouldn't just kick out your girlfriend, after all... Even Arturo hadn't been that hard on her, and she had been but a child.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Chusi - February 28, 2018, 12:20 PM