there's a flaw in my design
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eeee Van! <3

He had scouted for weeks now – trailing the herds, he had yet to settle on one that would be good enough. That would bring glory to the pack, and in turn, to the thriving of the little ones Tuwawi had recently given birth to. He had avoided them, naturally, for a mother wolf could be worse than a mother bear, in his mind, but that did not mean he didn’t want the very best for them. They would be the Creek’s future.. at least, until Fox took a mate and was at an age to breed.

Thus far, Lower Arrow Lake held promise to him. The herds sought water, and while the creek was plentiful in that aspect, it also held the scent of the pack. And so, trailing a herd of elk, his eyes scoured them for signs of weakness – those sickly, or young and inexperienced that the pack could bring down – if this herd would fail them, he had found a herd of pronghorn that grazed along the Wapun Meadow.

Breaking from his task, the cinnamon male made his way to the waters, hoping to quench his thirst. His eyes fell upon a dark furred male – haphazard in appearance, and while his scent was unfamiliar, a tinge of the Creek, and more importantly, Fox, emanated from him. Ushering a low bark, Scimitar trailed forward, bristling slightly, his eyes cautiously taking in the other.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 08:09 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 04, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: there's a flaw in my design - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:49 PM