Shadow Mountain I can't pretend everything's alright
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was satisfied with himself, highly so. He'd managed to steal and bring home two capable women that were of good use to the pack as a whole. One of them he'd brought as a gift to Kelina but she'd ended up being a member, the other was beautiful and sweet and got to him in a way only one other could so he'd forced her to submission and lead her here. She too had proven to be useful in a way that Kelina apparently approved of.

He thought this over as he dragged back the limb of a deer for him and Zula to share. As he made his way back to the den he came across Moonshadow. He eyed her for a few long moments before dropping the deer. "You're lucky Kelina found you useful. I'd thought she was going to use you as a source of entertainment" he hadn't meant it to be nescessarily mean. He didn't have much practice being civil or kind. He meant it as pure fact. She was lucky to have avoided being Kelina's torture toy.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
I can't pretend everything's alright - by Moonshadow - March 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: I can't pretend everything's alright - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: I can't pretend everything's alright - by Nikan - March 23, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I can't pretend everything's alright - by Nikan - March 23, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I can't pretend everything's alright - by Nikan - March 24, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: I can't pretend everything's alright - by Nikan - March 25, 2018, 07:37 PM