Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
I am sorry this is so lame! It's 3:15am though I don't want to go to bed until I've replied! :)

After the hunt, Verrine had returned to the cougar trail he'd been following earlier that morning. It was a fairly fresh trail and he just wanted to be sure the mountain lion hadn't gone deep into their territory and gotten comfortable anywhere. With pups in their pack now, a cougar could be serious trouble. Fortunately, the cat's winding trail meandered along the fringes of their territory before moving out away from it altogether, so there was no threat…at least today, anyway. He would make sure to return to this area in future patrols and make sure the cougar wasn't frequenting their lands.

For the second time that day, Julooke's voice sailed through the summery air in a sweet beckoning song -- but this time, it was intended exclusively for him. His heart leaped as he ran toward her voice, joy and excitement pushing him faster and faster to her. He would never get tired of seeing her, of hearing her call for him, of being around her. She was the radiant sun around which everything that was him revolved.

As he got closer to where he thought her howl had come from, he had to track her scent to hone in on her and find her. Given her present…condition, it wasn't hard to do. Her fragrance, sweet and tantalizing, was clear in the air and it led him straight to her. When he saw her, a wide smile painted his face with open love and affection, and he approached her with kisses and a wagging tail. "What's up, Gorgeous?"
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM