Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Not lame! <3

It was true that Julooke had gone into heat with Verrine around before, but this time was so much different. Before, it was a nuisance that Julooke waited out, usually away from everyone else, except for Verrine. This time, they were mates, and it meant the opportunity to expand their family. Julooke had her reservations, but she hoped to see past them. She knew she was good with puppies, and she would need to keep that in mind if she ever wanted to become a mother herself.

Verrine came in no time and Julooke stood to greet him, her tail wagging at his greeting. Hello, love, she said, attempting to bury her face in his neck. She inhaled the scent of him, letting it calm her, as it usually did. This time, though, it seemed to excite something deep within her; something she hadn't felt before. It was stirring of her loins, and for a moment, she thought about trying to seduce him. They were mates, after all, and that was part of the deal, right? But, they still needed to talk first, and with a frustrated sigh, she pulled back. She wanted to just come out and say it and make him say yes so that he could give her body what it wanted, but she knew she would regret charging through it. So, she took a deep breath, So, we both know the elephant in the room, she said with a nervous chuckle. And I know you've been around me before, but this time is different, you know? She was fumbling with her words a bit, and she knew it was out of fear of rejection. What if he didn't want puppies? As scared as she was to become a Mom, she knew deep down she did want children. I know it's soon, and that we just became mates, but my current condition has brought to light a certain opportunity, and I... I wanted to get your opinion on whether or not you... wanted children. Her gaze was on him, gauging his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM