Heron Lake Plateau show me your peepis
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
It was a mess, the two of them, and they rolled together in a painful tumble. She blacked out for a moment there, and when she came to she was sitting right on top of him with a bloody nose and lip both. Fortunately, though, she lost no teeth in the process. Blinking again, she gathered her bearings when something yelled from beneath her. 

What?

She looked down, and there he was! And he was yelling at her!? WHAT THE FUCK YOU! Clover screamed in turn, and her expression turned mortified before she loosed the biggest fart she had ever in her whole life produced then and there on his chest. Clover lept off of him, bellowing, DID YOU HEAR THAT FUCKING DUCK???? Not having the dignity, the tact, or the grace to admit that she did what she did, she farted, but then smiling when she realized she released a terrible odor right on top of him—

but that would mean he knew she farted—

Clover spun on her heel.

His one eye was remarkably sparkly. He looked roguishly handsome in this light... No. No. NO!!!!!!!

That's fuckin' right, I farted on you!!!!! Like she meant it, And there's pLENTY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM IF YOU GET IN MY WAY AGAIN! You ran into me first! And, and, and... I don't like you!!! Not one bit! I know you don't like Towhee, I know you don't like my family, Clover accused, her ears thrusting forward, and everyone else might be game to give you a chance, but not me. 'Cause I saw you that day. And you know what else? Clover sneered, You musta been alone all that time. You ended up alone, 'cause in the end, here you are again, 'cause everyone else probably rejected you, too, she spat, cause they saw what I see. The truth!!!! 

Where did all this hate come from?
Messages In This Thread
show me your peepis - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:49 PM