Heron Lake Plateau show me your peepis
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
As he finished his first sentence, Clover added without missing a beat: because you ran away like a little bitch, which I said. Clover really didn't remember a broken leg, but then again, when she had first seen him running away she had believed he was going to fight the good fight early on, get a good headstart. Now she knew differently, of course, and her life heroes had been aligned differently. 

Uh, yeah, you were, she started, remembering that conversation at least. You just didn't follow through. Then y'came back with your tail tucked, 'cause you knew you couldn't get on this patch of land without us anymore, she snorted. Clover wasn't smart enough to think of sabotage, subterfuge, or anything else as a motivation, but she did believe he genuinely wanted to get back at Towhee in some way. You didn't just make talk the talk and not walk the walk (she thought of how she was, here, not how he differed completely from her. There were reasons ingrained in him from his own life experiences that would make him different; Clover was hardly intelligent enough to think objectively). 

For the first and probably last time, she let him finish. Her heart went straight to her throat as he pressed against her (oh, sweet mother Mary!!!), before she rushed to cut his path off to set the record straight—he should know. She had told Niamh, and now, she would tell him. Her feelings weren't a mystery, and now neither would her reasoning be that way.  

No, she pressed. I hate you because you left. Broken leg or not, you were family. We're supposed to take care of each other, be there for each other. Then, you fought my dad???? Fuck you, my dad is the best fucking dad in the whole fucking world. He wouldn't hurt a fly. So I know you're fifty shades of fucked up, and I don't trust you. That's why I hate you, she spat, bristling. I don't know you. The only thing I do know is that you're the only shitstain the Caldera has ever known. If you fuck up, you'll be downgraded to bloodstain, capiche? Her ears pressed forward as she finished, and once she did she could not help but feel that his words about the coyote were some veiled threat, and with that thought in mind she stomped off in the direction of her family den, fuming.
Messages In This Thread
show me your peepis - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:06 PM