Qeya River A muffled cry and slipping off
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele could tell she was a bit worried and he knew she had a right to be after all it was a bear. Teeth bigger than there’s and it towers over them by feet. He was exaggerating his thoughts now but he nodded when she kind of questioned bear. He himself had questioned it at first but he was sure now, even more that it came out of his mouth. After a few more minutes of silence to let it sink in a bit more he realized no one was safe because who knows where it is now, but he was going to speak in a calm manner. 

I came from Ankyra sound, Grimnismals territory. After I left I’m not sure where the bear went or if it’s still there. I’ve ran a long way, but not sure if it’s not enough.” he stopped abruptly. He didn’t want to scare her and probably did just put his foot in his mouth but it was true. He started to speak again but thinking a bit before he said anything, “I’m also not sure who fled and who was still there and if they are all safe. I couldn’t find anyone when I was there so I’m hoping...” 

A sad silence fell after he stopped talking, he wanted her to know genuinely he tried to look but he wanted himself to be safe also. It was hard to see the bear and know that he would almost never know what had happened to the rest of the pack but he knew there were pups and that Caiaphas had a strong maternal instinct... and that had to count for something. Her and Kierkegaard got them out safe, he was sure of it.. he hoped.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - June 01, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 02:58 PM