I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: finally replied to this, haha. not the best quality but I wanted to get something up![/size]

Surra had woken well before sunrise. Not like he had really been sleeping all that well, anyway. It had been two days since the pack hunt - since the young male realized he had feelings for one of his packmates as all hope for it was taken away. It was almost backwards - it was only a few moments after he felt the sting of realizing she was already taken that he fully admitted to himself that he had even had feelings for her in the first place. Fortunately, he hadn't been too emotionally invested. The feelings had grown and been crushed in less than a week. But it still affected his sleep, and still left a little ache in his chest when he thought about it.

So the epsilon had spent the morning trying to distract himself, attempting to catch fish in the big lake below his den. His attempts were fruitless, however, and he found that staring at the still water for too long made him remember the day he had first met Julooke and they had played in it. So after a couple hours, he couldn't take it anymore, and decided to walk around the edge of the lake. He followed it to where the bigger lake flowed into it's smaller sibling, and decided to take a look around it.

It wasn't too long before he saw an all-too familiar white form, and felt a sudden sharp pain in his chest. He froze for a moment, and the young male had to remind himself that she didn't know how he felt (as far as he knew) - and he planned to keep it that way. So, though his insides were aching, he gathered himself and approached her with a friendly chuff and a smile on his face.
Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM