Eight billion billion kami
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
If nothing else, Mordecai would be glad that they were moving simply for the ability to explore a territory thoroughly. There were many ups and downs to the area of ground they had been claiming, and he itched for the chance to roam around in it fully. While they had seen parts of the territory extensively (or so he felt), there were always those few places that had yet to be rummaged through. And not having to worry about any potential fools dropping in because they didn't know where they were going had its perks as well.

Those thoughts were pushed to the side though when he heard the pale-toned wolf mention lorekeeping. The word itself hadn't been used around Mordecai for quite some time, well before his introduction to the Wilds. “So you're a lorekeeper then. It's been a long time since I've heard anyone call themselves that.” And at least he planned on staying, which made him all the more likeable to Mordecai. “Perhaps when we settle down, you should talk to some of the others about the history of Silvertip. I don't know how many are around from when it founded, but there's a few others who have been here longer than I have.” Every story needed a prologue, right?

The two talked for a bit longer, before Mordecai bade Itsuki a fond farewell.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - June 24, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 03, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 03, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 08, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 10, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 10, 2014, 01:17 PM