The Sunspire I wonder what it looks like from up there
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Rannoch's response was instantaneous. Diligent lad he was, just like Pyro remembered him, and hearing his voice again sent a rush of electricity through his body. The expectation grew as Rannoch's howl dimmed down to silence, anxious ears perked forward, but with enough time it became clear that his brother was not joining this greeting.

In silence Pyro turned around and sat down to finally take a good look at the landscape. Things from up there looked spectacular, exceeding—or rather crushing he young wolf's expectations. Pyro took a deep, long breath for the first time in moons... He was finally home.

Pyro!— sounds his warm, rushed voice from the distance, and the chocolate Rochester springs up and around with a wide smile on his face. The electricity is back and Pyro can't contain a little dance of excitement while his friend closes the gap that separates them.

Rannoch! he barks, and his own panting joins the party. He gives the other guy a thorough look and replies Well you're not exactly a little fox! with a friendly chuckle. What the hell happened to your neck!? he points out with an awed expression as though implying that only a tough guy would walk away from something like whatever that was.

Messages In This Thread
I wonder what it looks like from up there - by Pyro - June 08, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I wonder what it looks like from up there - by Pyro - June 11, 2018, 01:29 PM