Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

At first, it seemed his reaction was negative. He was right, they had only just become mates. But, in the same breath, he realized they they had been together longer than just a few short weeks. She nodded her understanding, Exactly. I mean, I know we've only just made it official, but... you've been the only one for me since I met you, she admitted with a smile. She hadn't realized it until recently because their friendship had come so easily and it had taken her a while to see that it was more than just friendship, and then a while to finally say the words. They had come a long way since they met, and though they had just taken a more serious role with each other, it didn't seem so out of place to think pups could be a possibility.

She nodded again in agreement, I'm both scared and excited. I know I'm not the most... mature wolf sometimes, but I am great with other wolves' pups. I worry I may not be a great Mom because I don't always find the seriousness in things, but maybe that's not so bad? Her eyes turned to him, silently asking if he thought the same. She had always been a happy-go-lucky wolf- the one who could find a friend in a foe. Those were admiral qualities, weren't they? No, she wouldn't be the first to run off a wolf at the borders, but maybe she could be the first to find an ally in a neighboring pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM