[j] new divide
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled quietly at the other's words, really having so much on his mind, he was so close to madness he didn't know what he'd do if he finally fell off that brink. He needed some sleep, he needed to stop not sleeping, it was causing his mind to be full of dust.

Jace licked his muzzle softly for a moment as he thought and then he spoke again, Perhaps I am not as clear as I could have been. You will respect the Alpha and myself of course, and another can attempt to dominate you, but one of us can step in if it is overly excessive, and if you want to climb the hierarchy ladder without having to earn a trade immediately, you are allowed to challenge the wolf directly above you in the tier. However, again if you say are a higher rank and do not wished to be challenged the alpha has the right to veto that, which is yes Ferdie.

Jace flicked an ear back when Ferdie came upon them and he grew silent then. He sat to his haunches then and allowed Ferdie to take front and center.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
[j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 10, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:37 AM