The Floodlands itchy
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
She was really nice. Milton liked that she smiled back at him and wagged her tail at him because it looked like she was having a really good time and he wanted to show her that he was a friendly person. “Yeah you can call me whatever you would like to call me. Some people call me Milly and some call me Milt but I just want you to call me what you like best.” It was only fair that she got to pick what she called him because he wanted his name to be comfortable to her. Milton really liked to make other people happy so he wanted this new girl to be happy too.

She asked where he had come from and Milton wondered if she meant nearby or if she meant like where he had been born. Milton looked a little thoughtful and he looked up. “I was born in the desert but now I live in this pack called Bracken Sanctuary and it’s really nice there. Do you have a pack? You smell like lots of wolves.” He thought she might live with others because she smelled like others but he didn’t want to just assume because some people might get mad.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
itchy - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: itchy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: itchy - by Fire - June 07, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: itchy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 08, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: itchy - by Fire - June 09, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: itchy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: itchy - by Fire - June 11, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: itchy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: itchy - by Fire - June 22, 2018, 07:28 PM