Emberwood i: blood for blood
31 Posts
Ooc —
patience is a nebulous concept when it comes to caw, and before more than a few seconds have passed he is already shuffling around on his paws, casting his gaze to and fro as he waits for whoever it is to show themselves. because they are there, and caw is bored. avis gives a quiet cry on his shoulder, and he does not ignore her persay, but it...does not calm him either, precisely. nor is he calm when someone finally slips, quietly, from the trees.

for once, he is on the recieving end of someone completely ignoring his personal space. though of course, being caw, it does not bother so much as it excites as the woman slinks up to him, chin lifted as she greets avis.

that does raise caw's respect for her, such as it exists, quite a bit. crows are to be respected, addressed as one would a wolf. she is no bigger than he is, but the predatory part of him is forgotten for a moment beneath excitement and genuine curiosity. tail fluttering eagerly against his back legs, caw nudges curiously forwards, heedless of the teeth now perilously close to his nose or any thoughts she might be having of taking advantage of such a position -- though regardless he likely wouldn't care.

his head is still cocked to the side as he sniffs at her. if there is anyone here who can speak his mother tongue -- perhaps it would be her. politeness to avis is a good sign. "ave!" he chirps, thrilled by this unexpected discovery. "this. avis," he motions to the crow as best he can with his muzzle practically pressed up against the stranger, clicks his teeth together thoughtfully as he tries to piece the english together. 
"i am caw! who are?"
Messages In This Thread
i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 01, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 04, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 12, 2018, 11:58 PM