Shadewood Stamford is closed
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
OMG LOOK HOW HANDSOME AMBROSE ISSSSSSSSS!!!! <3!

Finally. It seemed like he'd managed to crack through his anal-retentive brother's ice, and made it through to the playful side of him. This was the side of Ambrose that Bruges liked- it reminded of him when he'd been a yearling, and Ambrose and Niamh had just been pups, more or less willing to do anything that Bruges suggested they do. Of course, Bruges didn't always make the best calls in those situations- and that had likely been the place where Ambrose had decided he needed to protect Niamh. But whatever- they'd just been lame puppies that grew up to be reasonably lame adults. But it was good to see, at least, that Ambrose was still willing to make bets every now and again. 

As for terms...Bruges pondered for a moment, sitting down as he considered his options. Simply getting into the pack was too easy. "I mean, obviously, joining the pack is child's play." He said. "And actually-nah." He said, reconsidering what he was about to say, when a spark came into his bright, silver eyes. "I could do this in a heartbeat. But you," He said, leaning toward his brother, and flattening his ears against his silky head. "I wanna see you try and pull this off. I want you to join the pack, charm a girl into a relationship- and outrank Niamh." He said. "Knock that one into the park, and you'll definitely have bragging rights."[/b]
Messages In This Thread
Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 06, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by RIP Firefly - August 07, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 07, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by RIP Firefly - August 07, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 07, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by RIP Firefly - August 08, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 08, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by RIP Firefly - August 08, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by RIP Firefly - August 09, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Stamford is closed - by Bruges - August 09, 2018, 07:54 PM