Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Perhaps she had yanked him down a bit too hard, for the dull thud of his skull hitting the ground caused even her to wince sympathetically. "Oooo Corvus..." she began to apologise before he launched at her and before she even knew it she was on the ground, flat on her back with his weight resting on top of her. She made no sound for a moment just stunned as a memory flashed through her mind. Another man pressing against her, their breath blowing in short bursts together in frigid air "Higoro..." she murmured her eyes looking glassy before she snapped back to attention looking vulnerable and embarrassed as she looked into Corvus's eyes.

With a growl filled with sudden fierceness she brought her hind legs up beneath her to kick at his stomach while she  slapped at his face and eyes with her forepaws. Her face was hot and she was seething, hating herself for allowing her walls to fall for a man she barely knew.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Minori - August 19, 2018, 06:25 PM