Blackbeak Bluff All I desire... is silence and indifference...
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The wolfess didn't comment on his gawking, but she did shift her head out of clear discomfort. Gundham chided himself for being so socially inept, as his staring gave off the opposite message he wanted to convey. Unfortunately, he was far too diffident and awkward to dare utter a compliment. Thankfully, the girl brushed past it and simply commented on the sunset. When she gazed out to the sea, he did the same, wishing to avert his eyes.

His anxiety spiked when she neared him and settled down, as that meant a lengthy conversation was likely to come. Gundham forced himself to appear somewhat relaxed, contradictory as that idea was. When she asked who he was, he glanced back at her, but the wolfess' eyes were not upon him, so he returned his own back towards the water. The dominant part of him wanted to give a grandiose introduction like he always did, for he was a supreme being deserving of respect... right? However, Gundham just didn't have the energy for the judgement and the barrage of questions that always surfaced out of confusion.

No one knew who he was, and no one cared.

Gundham... Gundham Tanaka, The outcast murmured, eyes solemn as they stayed trained on the horizon, but they were no longer taking in its beauty.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: All I desire... is silence and indifference... - by Gundham - August 20, 2018, 02:06 PM