Stavanger Bay All you have is your fire
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He heard her rather than saw her and in an effort to keep her quiet, he walked up to her before speaking. Yeah, it wasn't like this when I left. The bear destroyed everything, he said, clearly upset about the situation. He looked around apprehensively before turning back to Norsamu and adding, Follow me. He had a spot not far from here near the water that would keep them hidden in case the brute came back.

While he walked, his thoughts drifted to the ravaged bay. He hadn't been a part of Ironsea for very long, but man he really like that place--the captain too. He really hoped she was able to get away safely but had no way of ever knowing unless he happened to find her at some point. When he reached his secret cove, he took a few steps into the water until just his feet were covered and sat down. He watched the waves rhythmically move over his front paws and spread out behind him before they disappeared into white foam on the sand. 

He lifted his head and looked behind him after a few minutes to see if the female had followed him. He wasn't one to dwell on things, but he needed a little bit to collect himself, because, seriously, this fucking sucked.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - August 30, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 01, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 05, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 07, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 07, 2018, 04:56 PM