Heron Lake Plateau Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Bruges growled softly, a possessive sound as he pulled her close to him, and he smiled gently as she asked him to visit. Of course, he wouldn't stray too far from the area...He wanted to check in on Ambrose eventually, but he'd already made up his mind to give his younger brother some extra time. Plus, with him snagging Fire along his line, he also had something else to toy with. There was a chance, of course, that his younger brother would also take a shining to Fire...As they'd shared an interest in female wolves before, and he had no doubt that if Fire had caught his eye, she'd catch Ambrose's as well. And if she did, then he had extra ammunition. He'd visit, but sparingly enough that she might possibly also get to know his brother. 

"I'll be back." He said. "I'll haunt that little grove of apple trees, until I see you again," He teased playfully, and nibbled along the outside of one of her fine ears. "I'm always keen on having round two," He murmured darkly into her fur.
Messages In This Thread
Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Bruges - September 10, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Fire - September 13, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Fire - September 25, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Bruges - September 27, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by RIP Niamh - September 27, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Bruges - October 06, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by RIP Niamh - October 06, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Colt RIP - October 07, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica - by Bruges - November 01, 2018, 03:13 AM