Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele nodded a bit at her name and made it a mental note. It was unique so he thought it might be easier to remember. She explained that she spoke English and Inuttut, his language and hers, and how she had learned it. A small smile pierced his lips a bit. “Learning a language is good young. I wish I was taught one younger. I’m guessing you’re talking about Siarut?” He knew he probably knew it was Siarut but wanted to confirm. 

Then she asked about Uki. He swallowed a bit hard. He wasn’t quite sure how to tell her how they met without making it sound too weirdo stalkerish. The mans brows furrowed and then he spoke. “I met her not too far from here. I was traveling because I had left another pack I was apart of to find myself and who I really wanted to become. Sounds stupid I know but I felt I needed too. Anyway, I approached her and when she didn’t speak to me in English I figured it was a sign I needed to learn it so I could speak to her.” Alright this explanation sounds weirdo stalkerish, he was a bit nervous after it came out. He took a small breath. “That’s why I followed her back here” Takiyok didn’t expect a whole explanation but man did she get one..

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Steele - September 30, 2018, 09:42 PM