Stavanger Bay There is no forgiveness in nature
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
What is wounded? so I know or I guess how wounded I know she has a neck injury but how severe and is it her left hindleg?

thistle just so happened to be sitting outside watching the super moon when her friend came tumbling into the pack lands. thistle let loose a howl to wake the dead for her husband and she ran to her friends heaving side. by all that is holy what happened julook oh my God's who did this Thistle didn't have time to run to her den all she saw was crimson on pearl and she grasped grass to plug the wound as best she could howling once more for help she pressed hard with her muzzle crimson staining her amber fur blood red. Julooke please just hang on! this is the best I can do until someone else comes to hold it tight please hold on.

her mind was racing as she fought hard the salty tears that threatened to take over her face. She would kill whoever did this to her friend rip them apart with teeth and claws, she was scared and she was furious and that did not make a good mix.
Messages In This Thread
There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - July 20, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Thistle Cloud - July 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Ragnar - July 21, 2014, 06:03 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Beric - July 21, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Verrine - August 01, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - August 03, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Thistle Cloud - August 03, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Verrine - August 28, 2014, 09:59 PM