I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Julooke's use of the word "ours" stung him slightly, but he did not show it. Surra was annoyed with himself, however, for even letting it effect him that much. It's not like he had been in love with her. It was just a crush that barely formed before all hope of anything coming of it was taken away - he should be over it by now! He forced himself to smile in response to her exclamation, and simply said, "It does."

"You caught me daydreaming," She said next. Surra had recovered from the little sting, and tilted his head in curiosity. This was a chance to talk about something else, something that didn't involve her mate - or so he thought. "Daydreaming," Surra mused, and he slowly lowered his chest to the ground, sitting up sphinx-like about a body length away from her. His blue eyes watched her casually. "If you don't mind me asking - what about?"
Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM