Cerulean Cape And maybe then we'll talk
109 Posts
Ooc —
His heartstrings yanked when she slowly turned away from the whale looking so sad that it became his goal to make her feel better. She introduced herself and his small smile broke into a genuine full fledged smile "Treasure. You must be special, to have such a name" he said as if that validated it officially. Oh how badly he wanted to make her smile, to see the pain fade just a little bit from that face that still had that baby look to it. He scooted forward and slowly reached out with his nose toward the underneath of her chin, where he would attempt to gently lift her chin if allowed. "I know it hurts, little treasure, but I promise you that if you lift your chin and carry onward from here it will go away eventually." he murmured this softly, silver eyes trying to catch and hold hers.  

Now that he was closer it was shockingly evident that she was alone. She smelled like nothing but pup, sea water and sand. Nobody else could be smelled on her fur. "Are you alone? More importantly, are you Alright? Hungry?" if she was hungry he would hunt for her. He didn't think suggesting they eat the whale would sit well with this girl.

My heart. Oh my God he's such a dad.
Messages In This Thread
And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - December 07, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - January 27, 2019, 02:04 PM