The Sunspire a reputation out for ruin
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She loathed it here, and she especially loathed the wolves that held her captive. Magpie was young, and her anger was most definitely misplaced — but all she knew was that although Fox had brought her to these borders, it was the wolves that resided on the Sunspire that had laid their teeth against her and opened the wounds that now itched and burned beneath her coat. And somehow, though these wolves had done this to her, they acted as if they had saved her from some sort of beast. Had she been older and wiser, she would have run when she had been told... or she would have never followed the command Fox gave in the first place.

Although Magpie didn't realize it and was incapable of putting the words together so eloquently, she was in essence being punished for her youth. None of this was fair.

Leaf lay sleeping nearby, and the juvenile's green eyes glared at her. She felt guilt for being the reason her pack mate was also here, if only she had been fast enough, neither of them would have been caught... and while it didn't quite seem like Leaf enjoyed it here, the older female was definitely dealing with it a lot better than she was. She had been captured mostly unscathed, had been taken almost as if she were an afterthought: Magpie had been surrounded, beaten, and whisked away.

Why? How could she possibly be so important?

Despite the whirling emotions, she was still young and easily bored. Held captive in a small clearing, she ached to run and play despite her healing body. Unable to do so, she settled for making faces at her sleeping cell-mate
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
a reputation out for ruin - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: a reputation out for ruin - by Nightingale - July 23, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: a reputation out for ruin - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: a reputation out for ruin - by Nightingale - July 23, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: a reputation out for ruin - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 08:26 PM