Swiftcurrent Creek Teach Me to Sing
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
it's all good :D and yay --I was thinking of a Tuwa x Maera thread later on? mother&daughter

When the Sveijarn self-proclaimed queen --Jokull-- wasn't around Maera liked to think she was in charge. She hadn't engaged in many squabbles, not like Jokull who since she was in the womb was already a warrior. Aside from the occasional growl to Larus when he didn't stay still --as a pillow should-- Maera was not the fighting type, though she had proved her patience had a limit, even with Jokull.

"Mmm" she yelled back with her ears perked and her tail swaying behind her, Maera approached her older brother with her eyes wide as plates searching in the ground the thing that had him mesmerized. Yet she did not get the chance to see the critter, as soon as she stepped in front of him the bug spread its wings and like a rocket took off into the air.

It wasn't the beetle's sudden blast-off what scared the little redhead but her brother's shriek. She hadn't even spotted the thing when she came along. Backing up a couple of steps and falling on her rump Maera flattened her ears on her skull. "Whaa!" she demanded, shifting to every single spot on the den.

It was then when she saw it. A glimmering rock different from the ones scattered around the den's floor. And it moved! Maera watched in awe as the tiny gem crawled away. Oh no it wasn't going anywhere! After rousing Valtýr with her nose she staggered forward her eyes set on the creepy crawler than lurked around their house.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 26, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 27, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - August 03, 2014, 07:14 PM