Seeds of romance
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stared at Nerian and then she spoke I said I had been jealous not that I was anymore. I have asked for help trying to get over that thank you very much. And No Nerian I don't want you far away from here, I really do want to make you my friend. I am not a mean wolf, I hate conflict and I hate feeling upset... I try very hard not too, but sometimes our feelings get the best of us it cannot be helped.

Thistle glared at her, how dare she try and say that she was not true to her husbands wants and feelings...how dare she when all she wanted was a quick fuck and children, she did not care that it would tear Thistle's world apart, having been raised where you were always true to the one you love and only one it wasn't right, but Thistle tampered down the words tight and bit her tongue until it bled, this was getting them no where.

Thistle gasped when Nerian hit the ground and with a loud cry she circled her nudging her and fighting to get her to wake up, when that didn't work she ran to the nearest water source returning with a shell of water and dumped it on her face. Nerian please come back please I would feel awful if something were to happen to you this whole mess is stupid and foolish and we need to stop. And I have been turning the thought over in my head, though I do not know if I could go through with it.. She half sobbed when she repeated the words that she had been fighting herself against. she did not like it and she would not want him anywhere near her for days after, but she could possible share with one, possibly especially if they were friends, but only if they were friends...and Nerian seemed the most like her, but what if he fell in love wtih Nerian then and she was lost..and she still didn't know if she could share...she may just have to leave...the pain might very well be unbearable and it wasn't fair, when her husband would not share her not that she wanted to be shared, but the simple fact of the matter was it was widely unfair...everyone expected her to give and not take, but it just wasn't right. If he couldn't share? Why should she and again she was back with the fighting of herself on all accounts. And then with a small sob she lay across Nerian to protect her from the elements if they were to come and mostly just because she felt horrible and sad and all sorts of everything.
Messages In This Thread
Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 25, 2014, 08:32 PM