that's what you're doin'
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I’m currently swamped with a whole bunch of other threads and a paper I need to do for class so this will be my last post. Thanks for the thread! I'm also going to go ahead and archive this if that's okay with you, since I assume I can skip your turn, as your signature states?

Red winced and whimpered and damn-near howled as the storm raged on and on over her head, drenching her in rain and making her ears ring. It got so bad that she did not even notice when Magpie got up and twirled, or motioned with her head to ask who the coywolf was. In the span of thirty seconds, Red had gone from semi-okay to downright terrified, though she was just sane enough to know that she couldn’t go running around like an idiot all over again.

Gingerly, she rose her paws, taking the extra effort to hold her injured paw above the ground. If it had been one of her front legs that had been hurt, she’d have had a much easier time, but as it was, holding a back paw off the ground felt weird and definitely unbalanced her. Without even so much as a glance in the other’s direction — mainly due to her fear of the storm and the overwhelming need to get the hell out of and away from it — she turned and began hobbling very slowly along, searching desperately for a place to shove herself into for the night.

Eventually, she came across a small split in the rock face of a nearby mountain. It was an awkward fit and she accidentally banged her swollen ankle on the inside wall of her temporary shelter, but it would have to do for now. She just hoped the swelling wouldn’t be worse in the morning. Flattening her ears against her head to block out some of the sounds of the raging storm, she squeezed her eyes shut and prayed for kinder weather…

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 15, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:43 PM