Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

They arrive. Étoille's gaze sweeps impassively over the approaching numbers, landing, finally, on Caiaphas. He remembers her still, her arrival at Blackfeather with Arrille -- though in the end, as he recalls, she was not much of a threat to him. Of more concern to him is the number of children on both sides -- he lingers on the one trembling and pissing himself, feeling a frown turn his mouth -- but there is little time to think for the black-capped siren rushes forward toward heda and everything breaks loose. 

For once the brute does not hesitate, flinging himself after Easy in the direction of @Svalinn -- not to bite but to knock him off course with his rather inpenetrable form. Given that, despite his size, he is not a particularly skillful warrior, Étoille does not make many moves towards causing harm so much as being an annoying obstacle to allow Drageda's child warriors more of a chance to get their hits in. We'll see how that works out for him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Étoille - December 26, 2018, 07:38 PM