Swiftcurrent Creek Teach Me to Sing
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Mr.Beetle continued to crawl on the dusty flooring of the Sveijarn's home, unsuspecting of the ambitious eyes that rested on him. The thirdborn tried to walk silently, her paws falling lightly upon the ground; but Valtyr's ruffs and woofs made it impossible for them to use the element of surprise.

As they got closer, Maera felt a bit jittery, what if the thing was bad? Her instinct told her to be cautious, thankfully his older bro was by her side. Her little meatball of a nose hovered over the beetle, who continued to creep away. Seeing no bad reaction from the beetle the red girl decided to take a closer look.

"Va", she called to her brother, wanting to have reassure he'd have her back if things turned sour. After sharing a last and dramatic glance with her brother she turned her head back to the tiny gemstone that lulled her like a bee to honey, and ever so heroically stretched her neck to poke the iridescent shell with the tip of her nose.

What she intended to be only a nudge ended up turning over the poor critter. The beetle probably as scared as the little girl who had pushed him over, flailed hit spindly legs until one brushed against the fuzzy fur on Maera's snout, who was still sniffing at him. He clinged to her for dear life, but when she realized the thing was now on her she freaked. She shook her oversized head from side to side with fear climbing up her legs as she realized the bug wouldn't fall off!

"VAAAAAA-AAAAH", she cried while trying to push it off with a jab of her paw.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 26, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 27, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - August 03, 2014, 07:14 PM