Stavanger Bay What to expect when you're expecting.....
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi

Gyda drew a deep breath and looked over at the shoulder of the new adult she had never seen before. She scented the air around her the wind was blowing toward here past the adult. She knew the sent vaguely Father came home smelling like this one a few times. She wondered if this adult would get in trouble for hanging so close, or was she allowed to do baby sitting now. Gyda felt like ignoring the adult but she had done enough of that lately. I hate rain, makes my fur frizzy there she interacted with the adult now she could ignore it for her brother.

Gyda turned her attention to her brother she grinned and wagged her tail playfully. I'ma get chu Tveir Gyda pounced aiming to land upon his back while aiming her nettle sharp teeth for his ear.

and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - July 23, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - July 26, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - August 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 21, 2014, 09:42 AM