The knight's of the round table
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
you do not need to go with my length,

Ferdie sighed softy when Hawkeye came into view, She was safe nothing happened to her on 'his' mountain a lot had happened in a short amount of time. but what happened next knocked him flat on his ass literally.

Ferdie's eyes widened and under the barrage of licks and kisses which were nothing like the ones his pack members placed respectfully under his chin. His hind end gave way and he fell backward landing on his rump with a thud, his mind froze in shock, his ears buzzing for a moment blotting out all other sound. the was until her sweet voice broke through the din

Stay where I was huh? no reference in his mind would place that sentence and try as he might her words before were simply went unheard.
Ferdie regarded her carefully almost sadly; no female, aside from Ame, had ever given him the time of day. None had ever accepted his feelings and more then that, none had ever returned his feelings toward him. All his past dalliances with 'love' had not turned out so well and the last one had been near fatal.

Ferdie dropped his gaze to the ground; torn between asking and getting an answer he feared or getting an answer he fear even more.... He could not accept someone might actually have feeling for him, that had never happened before. He steeled himself and stood up. In his embarrassment over his emotional blockade he offered her more information then was warranted. Anything to bury these uncomfortable feelings.

I am sorry, I scented Swiftcurrent Creek Wolves on my borders, they only make their way up here to attack us so far.... I had no choice but to go and defend my Pack. I'm very sorry for bringing you to a dangerous place. I had foolishly hoped Fox and the rest of her pack would just leave us in peace. Since Jace and I were kicked out of swiftcurrent creek we have not gone back and My pack, Jace included has not tread upon their territory. This 'war' has been very one sided.

Ferdie drew and deep breath and growled frustratedly looking toward his home. Now is not a good time to bring you there sadly, I have had my pack keep the two Swiftcurrent creek members Fox brought to piss on my boarders,

Ferdie looked into Hawkeyes eyes then Hawkeye Ferdie pleaded her name and pleading for her understanding Fox.... she brought a six month old pup to piss on the borders of a pack the she has been taunting, she knew we'd defend our boarders from her, she knew it and she brought a pup. He could not explain why he kept the adult female, How could one explain he was trying to play cupid? no that would be stupid. True though it was, probably not very believable.

Ferdie's eyes flitted up to the hunk of Fox's flesh drying on the branch of the tree above them, The flesh was in the shape of his mouth ripped clean off as Fox had escaped while Ferdie held her back. Ferdie spoke idly to the pelt I had her in my jaws, I just wanted to force her to listen and stop this madness, but she still ran. Ran and left behind her pack and her pelt Ferdie couldn't help but chuckle at that realization then he looked at Hawkeye

Ferdie spoke with more resolve then he meant, for all he wanted to to make sure the pup was safe, safe from the danger that was Fox I am keeping the pup and the female safe, cared for. Until I can trade them for Fox, hopefully Swiftcurrent creek will want them back and won't mind giving us Fox in trade, Else wise I may have just visited a harsher war upon The Sunspire.

Ferdie huffed and shifted his gaze to Hawkeye's shoulders and slim figure, he allowed his eyes to linger on the musculature of her chest and throat not looking into her eyes until he was sure he had a grip of his mixed feelings, though this ... was not helping his resolve Swiftcurrent Creek is not known for their listening skills.

Ferdie had no idea Jace had left TheSunspire and was toddling down to swiftcurrent creek only to return ripped to shreds because of the Swiftcurrent creek wolves lack of listening skills. If he had known he would have charged down there and dragged Jace back himself one messenger was all they needed. The second messenger always got shot.

I don't suppose you could lend me advice? Or anything else he thought to himself then immediately squashed that thought, he did not want love he did not want confusion. He did not want feelings. Why was Hawkeye bringing all of those things out in him.

Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM