Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I had to go on absence for a bit there. :C

He heard the need in her voice, and understood it for what it was -- an unspoken plea for her body's most primal needs to be fulfilled. His heart raced like a hummingbird in his chest and he felt like he couldn't catch his breath, but he was more ready for this than he'd ever been for anything else before. He felt the plushy softness of her tail brush up alongside his neck and her scent tempted him anew.

With a gulp, he reared up and gently wrapped his arms around her slender waist. He had no idea what on earth he was doing, and it was painstakingly obvious as he fumbled his way through the motions. After several moments of awkward poking and prodding, and muffled curses ("Oops, sorry!" and "Ah crap, hold on..."), he finally managed to find what he was looking for. It felt really good, but it didn't last long -- as with any young virgin guy, it seemed like it was over as soon as it started. He was kind of embarrassed about that, and was glad she couldn't see him blush.

He couldn't climb down off Julooke until the knot that tied them together released, so he rested atop her (with most of his weight supported by his rear legs so as not to squash her), breathing hard and grinning blissfully. With his arms still around her waist, he hugged her tight and kissed the back of her ears tenderly. "I love you," he whispered to her, once more totally blown away by how incredibly lucky he was. Julooke shared a lot of herself with others, but this was something that was his and only his. "You're amazing. I love you so much."
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE] - by Verrine - July 28, 2014, 07:58 PM