Two Rivers Isle he [m]et a girl who wore versace
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
don’t talk like that. please. you know i’d never want that

right now, she did not know that. she thought he hated her, he barked out commands not gentle words. come here, clean up, never speak of this. nothing was tender, nothing was even kind. until she yelled at him to wait, he wouldnt have even looked at her. so no, she did not know he did not want that and she told him so. "never is a strong word, and after how you acted.." her words caught in her throat, she had to force herself to swallow down a sob to continue. " no, i would not know that you wouldn't want to see me again."

this isn’t your fault, it’s mine. you shouldn’t have to punish yourself for something i’ve done.

A choked out laugh came before turning into more tears, he just did not understand. maybe it would be better than she leave, that she not let him look at some he had done. her tail still remained limp, her ears still hurting from the pressure to put on them. that was when she turned to face him once again but she lowered herself to the ground, trying to make herself smaller. "fault, mistake. do you not understand that we both did this? do you not understand that.. that.. no.. you don't.." she lowered her eyes to her paws before placing those paws over her eyes, she did not care that she was getting mud on her. why couldn't she just disapear "you don't understand how any of your actions or words are making me feel.. " Tears fell but they soaked into her paws before she lowered them back and just placed her chin on her dark digits. 

"because of how you acted after... and the way you were so clipped with me.. how can i honestly think you dont hate me, that you and minori would be better off without me here? she said softly and full of the drepression that was now raining on her parade. she began to curl up, maybe she would just sleep out here. wet fur and cold, that would fix this problem right up. "its not like i even got a chance, i was too late.." she murmured
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 24, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 25, 2019, 08:00 PM