Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Pain. His wounds sting, fresh signs of the havoc he had been wrecking the past few days. He had learned that to go near the lands called Blackfeather Woods was to risk pain but he didn't mind, the knowledge of where one of his favorite prey lived filled him with joy. Now he knew where to go if he was bored. He had freshly slain a coyote and it's blood stained his fur, mixing with the dried remnants of his own that shone in the moonlight, it was the blood's constant scent and the scent of sweet berries growing that drew him from a shadowed resting place and to the meadow. There was a silent madness in his eyes, a gleam of malicious intent behind the way he scanned his eyes around the area that signalled the danger of the man. He was hungry still, though not for food. He craved the feeling of ravishing someone whether it was sexually or violently did not matter to the demon. 

Fate would have it that he walked into the meadow at the same time as Pixie and his multihued eyes immediately fixated on her. He knew her before he even fully saw her face her scent was like a drug to him. His tail shot up and a low growl peeled his lips back over his teeth as he stood there, a stiff legged bristling monster in the moonlight "My favorite enchantress" his voice broke the silence and he slowly strode forward "Can you do something for me? Do you still wish to serve me?" his voice was a purr, a deep menace laced growl of seduction that begged her to submit while his posturing told of his intentions to take what he wanted from her anyway.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - April 24, 2019, 07:45 PM