Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
This was a woman who he should have adored from the very first moment, this was who he should have trusted with the last bit of his soul. Unfortunately he hadnt and Zula had destroyed any semblance of good within him, leaving only the dark empty madman to roam. Fortunately for Pixie he still likes her, he enjoyed her presence and while he would be quick to remind her of boundaries he wanted to feel her in this moment. His ears perked as she breathed his nickname and once more pledged her devotion, causing his lips to curl over sharp fangs in a violent smile. His eyes lower to stare into hers as she licks his chin, a low rumbling growl vibrating from his chest "That's a good girl" he murmured and ducked his head, fangs nipping sharply against the veins of her throat. He breathed her scent in and groaned, sliding against her body as he made his way behind her "Present yourself, Witch" he ordered his hunger growing in intensity. He growled and took her tail between his teeth, moving it aside and pressed his maw in the center of her core "Do you want me? Do you want to feel me inside of you?" he asked and wasn't sure if he would enjoy it more if she said yes or if she said no and he took it anyway.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - April 25, 2019, 09:31 PM