Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
idk if wolves have hymens but im going with semi realism here so yay. Also: everything you write is so beautiful lmao your posts make mine look bleh <3

The moon vanished behind the clouds leaving them cloaked in complete darkness as he wrapped his strong forelegs around her waist. It took a moment for him to aim properly but he sank deep inside of her only then realising that she was a virgin. He swallowed thickly, a surge of pride, of pleasure and most of all a strong possessiveness coming over him. He had taken her virginity, it belonged to him and she would belong to him too. Together they could do so much...

The scent of her blood made his nostrils flare and he bent over her, hind legs pushing upward so his weight hovered off of her. It would do no good to squish her before the fun really began. He trailed his muzzle down her fur, to her ear where he paused "You were untouched but gave yourself to readily to me anyway" he murmured in awe "You're still devoted to me" it came out as fact, he didnt even bother asking if it was true as he knew he could make her bow after this in no time.

He smiled against her fur and stretched his neck out so his lips pressed against the bleeding wound at her throat. The metallic tangy scent of her blood mixed with the scent of arousal was a drug and his tongue lapped out to take a taste of her life fluid as his hips rolled in a slow but powerful rhythm. He groaned, the sound turning to a deep noise of satisfaction as he lapped at her wound.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - April 25, 2019, 11:12 PM