Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He damn near purred at her words, his chun brushing proudly over the back of her ruff as he growled with pleasure "True devotion, You are such a prize my goddess of the night" his praise blew against her neck warmly as his thrusts became more certain, each strike hitting deep inside of her core "Tell me you serve me, that you're only for me and I promise you I'll stay by your side forever more. I'll be your darkling" his teasing tone was spoken between a few nips to her ears, tempting her to swear herself to him for as long as they lived. He felt that he would be satisfied finally if only she would say the words he ached to hear. For they both were built from darkness, hers was tempered and controlled and his was chaos and sin of all kinds. Their reign together on this Earth could be magnificent.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - May 02, 2019, 08:06 PM