Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
43 Posts
Ooc —
Everything faded into a hazy blur of touch - there was only two bodies that had merged into one being, only the throb of her heart felt in every fibre of her being down to the marrow of her bones. Vaguely, she was aware of Nikan pulling away from the intimacy of her unspoken emotions, a fear neither was ready to face yet.

When it was done, she could only muster the strength to curl against the earth, willing the gods to cement this memory within her mind to look upon in later times. 

Her first heat had passed in a burning haze of discomfort, trapped within the earthy confines of her den and covered in the oils of noxious plants to ensure that the witch was left well alone. She wanted no bastards of a nameless cur; no, the Mage desired babes worthy of the gods' favor, warriors and witches she could be proud of raising to follow the Path. Babes of the darkling, whose filmy image had plagued her fantasies in the den and who had left her to sire such pups on an unworthy dam. 

As dislike orbs landed upon her useless womb, a hope for the future filled her. Perhaps they would be granted no children in this endeavor but someday the darkling would lay claim to kingdoms of his own in which he would seize the right to sons and daughters to carry his lineage. 

Mayhaps the witch would not be deemed worthy of a place at his side but at the very least, she intended to hold a beloved place at his feet - where she belonged - and an intense desire to have his pups at her belly went hand in hand with such a dream.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Pixie - May 06, 2019, 06:23 PM