Swiftcurrent Creek Teach Me to Sing
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

She sniffled and twitched her nose just to make sure it still worked. Breathe in. Breathe out. Yes it was fine, it'd stay sore for a while but it'd survive, just like her. The whole thing had been frightening but once it was over she felt her heart's pace slow back down. She shot a crooked smile to her dear sibling he had been her hero, even if he had beat her up in the process of the rescue. But he didn't want to celebrate she had survive the horrible ordeal. No, he had already turned around, searching frantically for the girl's attacker.

Honestly Maera didn't want anything to do with the creeping jewel anymore. As long as it didn't touch her again she was content with leaving it alone. Val didn't agreed with that though, he had already begun an exhaustive hunt for the attacker. Maera knew she could not leave him to battle the monster alone, as icky as she thought the bug was she owed it to Val to guard his back.

Quickly she bounded to his side, arriving as he dived for revenge. With her heart's rythym beginning to pick up again, she flattened her ears and pulled away her nose just in case the beetle tried to go for a second round. Then it all happened. It was too fast for her taste. One second Valtyr was lunging for the shiny creature --that despite being a vicious attacker still was beautiful-- and the next second the pretty jewel was replaced by a piece of goo. Maera frowned as she inspected the mush stuck to her brother's foot.

Sadly there would be no survival-party celebrations. "BLEEH", she cried with disgust as she eyes Val for his reaction.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 26, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - July 27, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Valtyr RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Teach Me to Sing - by Maera - August 03, 2014, 07:14 PM