Ravensblood Forest the real kicker
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
"Maybe there was something wrong with her." I can't tell if that was you saying maybe there was something wrong with Fox, or maybe there was something wrong with Ellie. You wanna start the sparring thread? [size=xx-small]And do all the numbers for me because OMG numbers.[/size]

Ellie blinked slowly at Fox when she was asked about playing with strangers. So she did wanna play-fight. The tawny she-wolf shrugged and half-nodded at this revelation. "I'll play-fight with ya," she said. "Though I completely suck at it so you'll have to go easy on me. I'm not much one for fighting... or really anything for that matter. I'm a loner. Have been for... at least a few months now. I'm much better at running away than at fighting. But sure. Why not."

After this, she got into the proper stance which instinct was telling her to take, bowing her upper-body close to the ground and holding her rump somewhat in the air, tail wagging. Her face, though, still held the expression of someone completely bored out of their mind. That wouldn't change, though. Ellie was always bored. Now it was up to Fox to make the first move...
Messages In This Thread
the real kicker - by RIP Fox - August 08, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: the real kicker - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: the real kicker - by RIP Fox - August 08, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: the real kicker - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: the real kicker - by RIP Fox - August 09, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: the real kicker - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: the real kicker - by RIP Fox - August 10, 2014, 07:23 PM