Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
A familiar voice reached her ears, and her head raised. Her tail wagged in a friendly greeting as she sat up when Nerian approached. Hey, Nerian, she replied. Her personality usually dictated that she be friendly with most, but this situation was a little difficult when it came to Nerian. Julooke knew Ragnar had taken her as a second wife, and that it was causing Thistle quite a bit of heartache. Julooke was loyal to Thistle, and wasn't sure if befriending Nerian was breaking the bond she had with Thistle since they hadn't talked about it. Julooke hadn't really hung out with Nerian since she first joined, so it wasn't surprising that they topic of their own friendship hadn't come up. It left Julooke feeling confused on how she should react with Nerian.

On the fly, she figured being nice to Nerian would be better than shunning her. If Thistle got upset, she would explain, and hopefully her friend would understand. Nerian asked if there was anything she could do, and Julooke smiled. I need a little company, she replied. I've been recovering, and cranky and bloated and nauseous and hungry, and I think Verrine needs a break from me, she added with a chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Julooke - August 11, 2014, 03:25 PM