Haunted Wood Watch My Swagger
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
"I think you use to ask a lot of questions and don't answer any." Well, she was right. The Ghostly figure only answered when he felt like it when it offered any use to him in the long run - and frankly, he was having more fun dancing around the subject instead. Her questions continued. And his little game did too. 

I am the destroyer, The Angel of Death! For those who knew anything of lore from where he came from, from where Vengeance and he had slithered from - he was Abaddon. The key to the abyss. To get closer to my father of course... well- He dawdled on. I'm still on the verge of joining or not, getting to know his followers, you, might make up my mind. He lied. 

The young Rache had no intention of joining. Eventually, Vengeance would grow tired of his games too and revoke his welcome to wander the Haunted Woods, but until then, he would enjoy this until that day. So far... I'm intrigued. His eyes lingered on the young girl - she was almost the right age. They were only separated by a year in sexual maturity, but hell, she was so close.

He could imagine what her blood would taste like... so sweet. 

It made his mouth water. 
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - November 28, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - November 29, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Hela - December 11, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Watch My Swagger - by Abaddon - December 18, 2019, 11:23 PM