Jade Fern Grove sail
20 Posts
Ooc — JB
She could feel his aura change. Oh, he’s not in the mood for games. She smirks internally and externally. She’d have fun with this. She doesn’t want to antagonize him, she just wants to play. Though sometimes it comes hand in hand.

Amita’s stance is casual; carefree. Though she knows what he could do to her if he truly didn’t want to play this game, she carry’s on how she’s been. She still wants to play. The small she-wolf tilts her head when she sees him plop into a seated position; a polite decline to her offered chase. It doesn’t deter her. She sighs and keeps an airy smile.

“Oh well.” She shrugs, turning her back on him and heading to her kill. Her tail lifted confidently and swishing much like a cat. Her body fox like and her personality practically matching. The plume of her haunches blows in the light breeze along with her tail. 

She paws at her prey, “Shame, was looking forward to a chase. Really gets my heart pounding.” She laughs before she grabs the rabbit by the back of the neck. “Better luck next time I suppose. With your hunt–I mean.” She teases lightheartedly, voice muffled out through the rabbits fur. 

The trickster begins a slow trot away, her starry eyes side eyeing him in a more seductive way than irritating. “Unless you change your mind.” She mumbles quietly.
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Grimsley - November 18, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 18, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 23, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 04, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 05, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 07, 2019, 04:44 PM