Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah did not socialize much with the other pack-mates, unless it was a chance meeting and a simple exchange of greetings, she did not seek them out on purpose. She found her fulfilment and peace patrolling borders and scouting the nearby territories either for food or possible enemies. The life had returned to the same old tracks and yet it was different. A little better. She had had hard time to connect to Terance, to find her place, where there were already two strong characters.

But with Ibis being a complete opposite of her, she found that they completed each other nicely. The aunt had the experience and the niece the youthgul optimism and hope that softened Sarah's cynical and nichilistic world-view and even at times inspired happiness in that cold and shrivelled heart. Little Archdruid gave her loyal subject a human face and - let's be honest - it was nice to be liked by someone, who did not know much of your past and therefore did not judge you for it either.

So - Sarah was on the borders, when the white she-wolf, whose name she did not know, flew over the borders in panic and collapsed in a heap. The Guardian's first instinct was to leave her be there, but then she thought that for Ibis's sake she should at least try to extend her cordiality to those, who she considered her friends. Therefore she approached at a brisk pace, stopped within a polite distance and asked: "What happened to you?"
Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM